UKC

Midweek room needed in London

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 djellworth 04 Sep 2015
Midweek room needed in London...

Hi there. I am looking for a room for 2 midweek nights each week within 25 mins |(or so) travel of Victoria. (ideally cycle but walk tube or bus also fine)

Probably Monday and Tuesday but may be the odd Tues /Wed or Wed/Thurs

I have a new job starting soon which will necessitate me being in London every week. I have been looking on Monday to Friday.com and other websites but thought I would also ask around here as well.

I don’t need anything too fancy (somewhere to keep a bicycle would be ideal though but not critical...) I plan on being very low maintenance – likely to arrive after 7pm and leave around 7am and wouldn’t need to leave anything in the room in between residences.

I am currently looking at places in the region of £3-400 per month for the 2 midweek nights per week.

I am a fully house-trained 49 yr old prof male, married with 3 kids living up north and into the outdoors - references and all that available of course.

As long as things are clean and fairly quiet and the shower works, as I said above, I really don’t need anything fancy. If you or a friend has anything suitable please PM me.

Cheers for your time.
 annieman 05 Sep 2015
In reply to djellworth:

Have you tried AirBnB?

I had a good stay in the Wirral recently.
OP djellworth 06 Sep 2015
In reply to djellworth:

Sunday evening bump. Cheers.
 JayPee630 07 Sep 2015
In reply to annieman:
Yup, can recommend Airbnb, I use it for exactly the type of thing you're looking for. It's been brilliant.
(Although your lower price is quite low I think for anything in London.)
Post edited at 07:46
In reply to djellworth:

Hi When do you need, have room but not till October, ish. its also a bit far out and 20 mins to Euston 5 mins ride to Watford or Bushey
WD23 post code

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...