UKC

climbing partner needed!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
gerr@pitch1 08 Sep 2015
I am currently looking for a climbing partner to pair up with this winter,I have experience at the indoor ice wall but I want to learn how to place ice screws pitons etc....lead climbing! I have lots of equipment. ..ice screws twin ropes nuts hexes a full winter climbing rack...b3 boots c3 crampons climbing axes etc....glencoe or ben nevis this winter? I think climbing upto grade 111/1V would be amazing.please help...the wife is moaning about the money I have spent and not enough time actually ice climbing!
 jasonC abroad 08 Sep 2015
In reply to gerr@pitch1:

Where are you based?
gerr@pitch1 08 Sep 2015
In reply to jasonC abroad:
I am based in stirling, central Scotland.
I see your in london, where I live is very central for all of Scotland.if your heading up maybe we can organise something? I am also interested in setting up a base camp for a few days climbing? Bergans lavvo tent and frontier stove for comfort! Cheers fella.
Post edited at 10:55
 BnB 08 Sep 2015
In reply to gerr@pitch1:

Hi. It would be a big help to prospective partners if you filled out your profile comprehensively. Winter tends to magnify many of the risks inherent in our sport and the prudent will seek comfort in your experience of ropework and mountaincraft.

I'm on Skye by the way for part of every winter so who knows, we might cross paths.
 maninblack 24 Sep 2015
In reply to gerr@pitch1:

Hi there, I have emailed you.
K
 Gazlynn 24 Sep 2015
In reply to gerr@pitch1:

Give me a PM in a couple of months time and I'm sure we can arrange a day or two over the winter.

cheers

Gaz

jagster 29 Sep 2015
In reply to gerr@pitch1:

just emailed you

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...