UKC

Superlight Rocks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ciderslider 23 Sep 2015
The ones with the single wire 1-6 have WC stopped making them owing to the new offset super lights ???
 beardy mike 23 Sep 2015
In reply to Ciderslider:
No. I believe they are changing supply at the moment.
 ModerateMatt 24 Sep 2015
In reply to Ciderslider:

I saw them on Bananna Fingers if you are loking for a set.
 SenzuBean 02 Oct 2015
In reply to beardy mike:

> No. I believe they are changing supply at the moment.

Are you sure Mike?

On outside.co.uk it says this:
http://www.outside.co.uk/shop/Superlight+Rock
"Please Note - due to a monumental error on Wild Country's part, there will be no more size 4 Superlight Rocks. Ever."

Not to mention they are completely absent from Wild Country's website.

I emailed Wild Country earlier in the week but have yet to receive a reply. There seems to be no stock left at online retailers based in the UK.
 SenzuBean 02 Oct 2015
In reply to ModerateMatt:

> I saw them on Bananna Fingers if you are loking for a set.

According to their website as of now:
"Out of Stock
We placed a Wild Country Superlight Rocks Set 1-6 order on 15-08-2015. Wild Country orders typically take 5 working days to arrive. We currently have no reason to believe Wild Country have any stock shortages and so we expect to be able to be able to dispatch any orders as soon as we receive our delivery. "

That's about 7 weeks ago, which if they have been out of stock for that long - is surely worth a proper explanation?

galpinos 02 Oct 2015
In reply to SenzuBean:

They e-mailed me back a few weeks ago. They're sourcing a new fabricator and are hoping to have them back on the market in 2016.
 pebbles 02 Oct 2015
In reply to SenzuBean:

It really does !!!!!! Roflmao
 beardy mike 03 Oct 2015
In reply to SenzuBean:
yes, I'm sure. to be fair, why would that be unbelievable at any rate. They still make size four rocks so they have extrusion, and its a case of drilling the cut extrusion and inserting the silver brazed wire and crimping it. They are coming back, but I'm not sure when.
Post edited at 16:52
 MischaHY 03 Oct 2015
In reply to Ciderslider:

A little birdy told me that they'll be coming back in a new two-wire format, as per the new offset super lights. Presumably sometime next year.

Of course, that could be all levels of wrong.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...