UKC

arcteryx clothing small plus gear clearout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 cliff shasby 26 Sep 2015
premier post photo
hi,im selling a few bits of clothing and gear...please get in touch if you require further info or pics..

arcteryx alpha sv bibs cz,size small as new...worn for 2 days out they are too long for me,would prob fit medium as these are roomy...£250 delivered

arcteryx gamma lt hoody,size small,worn for 2 or 3 days out,i just never wear it..£80 delivered

arcterys psiphon ar pant,size small,never worn,too long slightly in the leg for me...£85 delivered

arcteryx motus long sleeve crew top,medium,worn a a handfulof times but just too big/long for me...£20 delivered

ortovox dachsteins,one size,as new nick,£15 delivered

outdoor research alibi gloves,size large(fits like a tight medium),the ones with rubber super sticky palm),i love these for hard ice but they are way too long for me in the fingers...£25 delivered

dmm bulldog,used a couple of times,i can never be arsed to carry it...£10 delivered

dmm green and red torque nuts,again used a handful of times,never got into them...£16 delivered

dmm peanut set,used but occasionally...£20 delivered

dmm brass offsets,used but in top nick,sizes 6.5.4.3.2... £30 delivered

bd stopper set,unused apart from 2 biggest maybe placed one or twice,bought as a spare set but now used something else...£30 delivered

metolius pas,used a handful of times for sport climbing...£15 delivered

bd size 5 old style camalot(same size as new size 6,i.e. biggest) placed a handful of times so good nick...£40 delivered

wc size 5 friend,as current model,placed more than the camalot but still not much...£40 delivered

totem cam set,used but perfect nick,have used these as a second set,i love these cams but i carry too much gear and im trying to slim down,on gear that is,i tend to carry a full set of bd cams right down to the smallest micro so tend to use those first because it is a complete set,not sure what to ask for these,would keep them rather than sell them too cheap,maybe £180..? delivered

petzl ange finnesse quickdraws 8,plus 2 extra petzl ange dogbones,these are mostly made up of new dogbones not used as they were stripped and used as cam and nut racking biners,the biners have various amounts of use but are all good usable condition...£70 delivered

petzl ange finnesse biners ,10silver,used as racking biners,good used condition,light clean nosed biners with a good clipping angle...£45 delivered

grivel mago 14 multi pitch bag,never taken outside the house...£10 delivered

Little AndyH 27 Sep 2015
In reply to cliff shasby:
How would £200 for the totems and the brass offsets sound?
Post edited at 09:13
 ClouDtheStrifE 27 Sep 2015

Emailed you!
antoinegautier 27 Sep 2015

I'm interested by the petzl quickdraws & biners & the BD n°5.
I send you a PM.
 eilidh_m 29 Sep 2015

would like the bd stopper set, dmm peenuts and dmm torque nuts?
OP cliff shasby 29 Sep 2015
In reply to eilidh_m:

still available ,have replied...
 fly or die 30 Sep 2015

Have you stil got the bd no 5
Cheers
 David White 01 Oct 2015

Have sent you a pm regarding the jacket.

Cheers.
OP cliff shasby 01 Oct 2015

stuff thats gone...
grivel mago/ange draws and biners/totem cams/bd large cam/stoppers/brass offsets/peanuts/torque nuts/dachsteins/o.r.gloves/motus top/lt hoody.
still going...
arc sv bibs/arc psiphon pants/big wc cam/metolius pas/set of dyneema tricams that i forgot to put in the ad with the small black tricam aswell...£40 delivered..
OP cliff shasby 03 Oct 2015

tricams now sold...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...