UKC

Supermoon

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Not slept well for two nights... neither have two people i know. One of whom was my missus who suggested it was because of the supermoon thing. Now, I put it down to being a little run down and fighting a cold.

Is it really the supermoon.
 skog 29 Sep 2015
In reply to stucknortherner:

No.
cap'nChino 29 Sep 2015

It really isn't the Supermoon you probably have a bad diet and are not exercising enough or drinking enough water, the same applies to your friends.

Also, it's proper name is Super Blood Red Lunar Eclipse Only Three Times in a Life Time Supermoon.
 Red Rover 29 Sep 2015

The whole supermoon thing is annoying, its just 10 percent bigger in the sky because it's orbit brings it closer every now and then. And this time it coincides with being in the earths shadow. Supermoon is a word that astrologers made up to help sell their bullshit to people.
 Trangia 29 Sep 2015
Definitely something strange going on.

I got an automated text message at 7 am yesterday with a mechanical voice on my land line telling me to expect a parcel delivery between 10.58 and 11.58. Now I am not expecting a parcel but stayed in anyway. Nothing turned up.

Fell asleep last night before I went to bed.

The milk was curdled this morning and my bread has mold growth on it.

I'm sure my tea mug was half full when i started typing this and now it's half empty.

If it's the super moon, what the hell is going to happen when we find life on Mars!?
Post edited at 10:07
In reply to cap'nChino:

> It really isn't the Supermoon you probably have a bad diet and are not exercising enough or drinking enough water, the same applies to your friends.

> Also, it's proper name is Super Blood Red Lunar Eclipse Only Three Times in a Life Time Supermoon.

Not a bad diet.., I love cooking and eat lots of veggies.
As for lack of exercise, I never sleep well on Tuesdays after climbing. So what is the deal there?
 JoshOvki 29 Sep 2015

Do you blackout curtains? As it is 10% bigger I imagine it would be 10% brighter too, and the extra light could be disturbing your sleep.
cap'nChino 29 Sep 2015

you're just not climbing hard enough I am afraid. Try climbing the 20m walls sans rope. I find it really makes me concentrate and push myself.
In reply to cap'nChino:
dunno, I climb till I can climb no more and my arms run out of grip. And when I got to bed its like I just cant settle.
Post edited at 12:15
cap'nChino 29 Sep 2015

I'm out of helpful advice, i concede it must be the moon. Give in to your urges and howl at it.
 winhill 29 Sep 2015

Perhaps it's affected your menstrual cycle?

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-17614/how-to-sync-your-menstrual-cycle-with-...

Sounds like you're ovulating.
In reply to winhill:

Hope not... Im a bloke! although could make rich.

But thinking about it, i have been irrational and teary

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...