UKC

Wiered cat

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jules699 30 Sep 2015
Cat spending less time indoors since I moved onto day shifts after working various- doesn't wanna know me! Any ideas?
In reply to jules699:

Are you not just seeing the cat's diurnal behaviour pattern? And, since your pattern has changed, you are seeing its night-time behaviour, whereas, previously, you were seeing its daytime behaviour...?
 Timmd 30 Sep 2015
In reply to jules699:

Give it a treat and some catnip and spoil it?

balmybaldwin 30 Sep 2015
In reply to jules699:

Are you sure another cat isn't coming in your house? How old is the cat?

Someone else might be feeding it?
OP jules699 02 Oct 2015
In reply to captain paranoia:

Maybe. Hmmm
OP jules699 02 Oct 2015
In reply to balmybaldwin:

Nope. Microchip catflap!
OP jules699 02 Oct 2015
In reply to Timmd:

He is already spoilt rotten. Plus side, he does sleep next to me all night long then obstructs my rising in the morning.
 The Potato 02 Oct 2015
In reply to jules699:

I wasn't sure to expect a thread about a weird cat or a wired cat (like on speed or something, could be fun).
Cats aren't machines they will vary their behaviours according to weather, season, illness, age, changes in environment etc
In reply to jules699:

The real fascination of cats is their unpredictability - one minute soft and affectionate then cold and independent - they know deep things.
 pebbles 02 Oct 2015
In reply to jules699:
Its been lovely and sunny and warm... your cats probably just making the most of the indIan summer like the rest of us
 Ramblin dave 02 Oct 2015
In reply to keith-ratcliffe:

> The real fascination of cats is their unpredictability - one minute soft and affectionate then cold and independent - they know deep things.

I've heard less charitable interpretations of that behaviour...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...