UKC

NEW REVIEW: Five Ten Verdon

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 02 Oct 2015
Looking at the thickness and shape of the sole on the Five Ten Verdon, 4 kbJack Geldard reviews the all new Verdon from Five Ten:

"The Five Ten Verdons are turquoise coloured, lace-up shoes that are very stiff. It is fair to say that smearing isn't the forte of the Verdon..."

Read more
 Andy Hardy 02 Oct 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:

"FIT:

They are of an average width/volume, and I would say will fit both wide and narrow feet ok."

No, they won't. I stopped reading at this point.
 henwardian 03 Oct 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:

The first time I am actually excited about a new climbing shoe. They basically took my wish list and made it; I currently use Pinks and want something a bit stiffer (or at least with longer lasting stiffness) that doesn't stretch as much and isn't as painful to wear as Whites (which I have never bought because I don't do masochism).

You included a fair bit about how the Verdon performs vs the Whites but very little about how it performs vs the Pinks. Pinks are my reference point as I've never climbed in Whites, can you add something to the article about how they edge vs the pinks? How stiff they are vs the pinks? How sensitive, etc. (like you have done with the Whites).
 Si dH 03 Oct 2015
In reply to henwardian:

Whites are/were stiffer and slightly less sensitive than pinks, so you should be able to work it out.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...