UKC

Another Step...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mypyrex 04 Oct 2015
Following my day on Tryfan a couple of weeks ago, today I knocked off Y Garn. No speed records broken - I left Ogwen Tea Shack at 10:30 and got back just in time for a cuppa before they closed at 5.

Still, I set myself a target and did it

PS Sorry if this bores anyone.
abseil 04 Oct 2015
In reply to mypyrex:

> ....today I knocked off Y Garn. No speed records broken - I left Ogwen Tea Shack at 10:30 and got back just in time for a cuppa before they closed at 5... Still, I set myself a target and did it ... PS Sorry if this bores anyone.

It's not boring at all. It's a nice post and thread, and hope you have a good rest this evening.
 Yanis Nayu 04 Oct 2015
In reply to mypyrex:

Good on ya. It's not boring; it's good to read.

I ran 3 miles in 24:30 today. Been a while since I did that. Aiming for sub 21 before my 45th birthday in 6 weeks.
OP mypyrex 04 Oct 2015

As an aside - on the way up through the boulders by the Devil's Kitchen a chap on the way down stopped me and asked if he could take my picture. His reason for doing so apparently was that he'd had a family argument in which his wife had said that October was too early to see Father Christmas whereas he apparently said it wasn't so he took my picture to prove that he'd seen Father Christmas!
Post edited at 19:23
 FesteringSore 04 Oct 2015
In reply to mypyrex:

> As an aside ... prove that he'd seen Father Christmas!

😊
mgco3 04 Oct 2015
In reply to mypyrex:

Not boring at all mate.. You continue giving the two fingers to the big C!

Post some pictures of yourself, if you haven't got a summit picture with a huge cheesy grin then you should have.

You deserve a big pat on the back. On to your next conquest.. Go for it..
OP mypyrex 05 Oct 2015
I'm a bit stiff this morning

Lusk 05 Oct 2015
In reply to mypyrex:

> I'm a bit stiff this morning

Aren't we all!
OP mypyrex 05 Oct 2015
In reply to All:

Probably Foel Fras from the north next time. An easier day!

abseil 05 Oct 2015
In reply to mypyrex:

Good idea. Happy walking!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...