UKC

Climbing partners in Catalonia Spain (then France and beyond).

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
aliyahfield 05 Oct 2015
Hi,

I'm hoping to be climbing around Spain for the next few weeks, but need a partner w/ gear! I've got a harness, shoes, helmet, but wasn't able to bring a rope/rack. I'm still getting used to this grading system, but should be leading about 6a+ on sport and can second a bit higher. I prefer longer multipitch routes, but am happy to climb just about anything.

My plan is to be in Montserrat in the next few days, but would also love to check out other climbing areas in the region.

After Spain, I'll likely try to hit some spots in France and Italy if anyone's headed that way in the coming months.

Aliyah
 Alfrede 05 Oct 2015
In reply to aliyahfield:
Hi there. I live in Ariege in southern France and climb about the same grade as you. As it happens I have three weeks off 8-29 October at home in Foix and am looking for climbing partners as my regular rope mate is in the States at the moment. I have gear, floor space and car and great desire to climb as much as possible in that time. Would you like to come over some time this month for a spell? (The climbing here is brilliant and it is the ideal time of year.) If so I can be contacted at alfredorob2@yahoo.es. Enjoy your trip, Alf Robertson.
 John Cuthbert 12 Oct 2015
In reply to aliyahfield:

I'm hooking up with a group in Siurana on Nov 24th for a week. There's alway room for one more..

John C
MarkCdn 22 Oct 2015
In reply to aliyahfield:

I am from Canada and will be without a partner in montserrat from around the 30th of october until the 3rd of november. I have a 70m rope, and everything required for sport climbing. I am new to climbing in spain but have comfortably onsighted some 6b+ with no trouble. Feel free to send me a message as i would love to meet up and climb! I am planning on climbing around europe for the next two months.

Cheers,
Mark
 Hannes B 23 Oct 2015
In reply to aliyahfield:

I'm looking for partners anywhere in the area around Barcelona between Nov 15th and Nov 23rd.. got gear, RP 7c, keen for anything though! Pls text 07506810975. Many thanks
 Hannes B 23 Oct 2015
In reply to John Cuthbert:

Hi John. I'm looking for partners anywhere in the area around Barcelona between Nov 15th and Nov 23rd.. got gear, RP 7c, keen for anything. Do you think there might be space for me in that group you were talking about, before Nov 24th?
Pls text 07506810975. Many thanks
 John Cuthbert 25 Oct 2015
In reply to Hannes B: hi Hannes, sorry I got my dates wrong. I meant Oct 24. Hope u hook up with someone. Jc

aliyahfield 27 Oct 2015
In reply to MarkCdn:

Hey Mark,

I tried sending you an email. I hope it worked! If not, drop me a line at Aliyah.field@gmail. It would be great if our climbing destinations overlapped!

Aliyah
tawnya 27 Oct 2015
In reply to aliyahfield:

Hey folks! I am going to be in and around Spain from Jan -March 2016 and am also looking for partners. I will have sport rack but not a trad rack with me and lead 6b 6c in Canada and the US quite comfortably.
Shoot me a message if this may work!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...