UKC

COMPETITION: Win 1 of 12 climbOn Crème Lite

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 22 Oct 2015
Climb On Creme Lite Competition, 2 kbWith climbOn CRÈME LITE you are assured to get the same proven,  effective, awesome ingredients as the climbOn Crème, only without the beeswax and aloe vera gel.

This is a silky smooth wonderful crème that soaks in quickly and leaves no greasy residue. It...

Read more
 3leggeddog 23 Oct 2015
In reply to UKC Articles:

Is it still chemical free?
 IainWhitehouse 23 Oct 2015
In reply to 3leggeddog:

> Is it still chemical free?

That always depends on what you call a chemical. Ultimately everything is a mix of chemical substances, but Climb On will never use synthetic, oil derived chemicals of the kind that are usually conjured by the term "chemical".

There are no parabens, no polyethylene glycols (PEG thickeners), no stearyl alcohol, no dimethicone, no silica, no sodium benzoate etc etc. etc
 Durbs 23 Oct 2015

I'm actually genuinely interested in this. I've always like ClimbOn, but it's sooooo greasy, event the "creme" that you can only really put it on before going to bed, as it's a bit of a liability to use before driving (or anything involving your hands) as it takes so long to soak in.

3leggeddog 23 Oct 2015
In reply to IainWhitehouse:

I was taking the piss. Sorry to have wasted your time
 PPP 23 Oct 2015

I am too lazy to Google, but how it is even relevant that the cream is gluten free? AFAIK, that is important for celiac people who have troubles to digest that. Some non-celiacs think it's cool, some people believe certain foods cause inflammation reaction, but what does it have to do with applying that to hands? I checked the ingredients of Climb Skin (works best for me) and it does not look like it has any gluten. Anyone keen to name any creams that have gluten?

Sounds like marketing nonsense for me.
 3leggeddog 23 Oct 2015
In reply to PPP:

It is all marketing nonsense, hence my post above. None of these products are any more effective than hydrobase.

The bars have the advantage that they don't burst in your bag and make a mess of your kit that is all
 nufkin 24 Oct 2015
In reply to 3leggeddog:

> The bars have the advantage that they don't burst in your bag and make a mess of your kit that is all

Plus you can eat them, if in a tight spot
 Hexman 25 Oct 2015

Judging by the description on the tin, it doesn't contain any vegans either. Phew!
 BrendanO 23 Nov 2015
In reply to nufkin:

Re eating them, my wife buys jars of coconut oil (eczema, plus feet ruined by too much flamenco, i.e. 4 sessions a week) - and I'm sure she eats more than she uses externally.

I can vouch that it IS delicious, though it's also sold as a food ingredient, it should be!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...