UKC

Big chalk bag recommendations please!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 lewiz 24 Oct 2015
Hey guys

I'm after a chalk bag I can fit my iPhone 6+ into when I'm climbing at the gym (unfortunately required for work). I've been looking around and so far haven't found anything. The Prana Big Wall Bag (http://www.prana.com/big-wall-bag-1.html ) looks promising but don't want to pull the trigger unless it'll fit.

Anybody know about the Prana bag or have any other suggestions?

cheers, Lewis
 Kassius 24 Oct 2015
In reply to lewiz:

My sister made mine I wanted a shark one because I love jaws and she made it. If you'd be interested I can pass her details along
 Hawky 25 Oct 2015
In reply to lewiz:

my dmm one is a big one. thinks it's a trad one for people who like to chalk upto the wrist !.
just checked and it fits my My s5 in it
 Martin Bennett 25 Oct 2015
In reply to lewiz:

Do you mean you want to put your phone IN the bag? With the chalk? Or are you looking for one with a zipper pocket attached?
If the former I have one that might do for you. It's yellow, Wild Country and is about 6 inches deep and 5 inches diameter. No idea what it might have cost - got it as a gift but I have enough chalk bags so if it sounds any good to you I could send it to you for . . what? . . . £8 including postage?
OP lewiz 26 Oct 2015
In reply to Martin Bennett:

Hey Martin, I was after one with a large zip pocket. Not sure the chalk would do the phone any good
 Martin Bennett 26 Oct 2015
In reply to lewiz:

That's what I figured but just thought I'd ask. I do have one with a zipped pocket but not sure (a) if I want to let it go and (b) whether it's big enough for you phone.
 Mike-W-99 27 Oct 2015
In reply to lewiz:

lowe alpine zipper dipper does.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...