UKC

Any one off up Northumberland on Sunday.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Russell Lovett 24 Oct 2015
Anyone going climbing to any of the less photographed crags up Northumberland on Sunday. Looking to take my camara and get shots of climbes of on a less photographed Northumberland crag/route. Usualy i end up going to the usual suspects Bowden front/back, Kyloe in and out Shaftoe you get the picture and just fancy a change of venue.
 spenser 24 Oct 2015
In reply to Russell Lovett:

I can't help on the climbing front as I don't live up that way anymore and am currently injured but I would seriously recommend a trip to Coe Crag for some photography, some of the routes are quite photogenic, particularly honeycomb wall.
In reply to spenser:
Have been up there before and you are right it is a nice spot. Although its a bit of a trek if there is nobody there. Anyone thinking of going up to Callerhughs or Goat Crag?
 Fiend 24 Oct 2015

Not this Sunday, but will try to get down to such crags this autumn, and let you know. Callerhues definitely needs a rematch.
In reply to Fiend:
Cheers for the reply Fiend. Im always looking for people to photograph climbing you can nearly always garuntee to bump into peole climbing at the popular easy to access crags, but im always on the look out for teams that will be climbing on some of the more out of the way crags. Any weekend you are going to be down in The County drop me a email through ukc and if im free ( most weekends ) id be happy to meet up with you and your mates to take photos. Any shots i take i would be only to pleased to send you copies of. Cheers Russell.
 Lemony 24 Oct 2015

I was planning on going to Callerhues tomorrow but it rained pretty heavily today and so I thought I'd obey the dire warnings in Dan's topo and avoid it...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...