UKC

Guide book for Los Cahorros, Granada?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Baggie 02 Nov 2015

I'm going to be on holiday in Spain next to the crag Los Cahorros. Anyone got any advice on where I can get a guidebook or route information for it? The only books I can find are the Andalucia guide book, which is out of print, or the "Roca Espana, Band Sud" book which is huge and pretty pricey for at about £35, especially since I'm only really interested in one crag....

Any other resources people can recommend?
Post edited at 10:35
 Simon Caldwell 02 Nov 2015
In reply to Baggie:

There used to be a local guidebook of the traditional type, ie only available locally. But I'd expect you should be able to find the Andalucia guide somewhere. It's not very good but is better than nothing!
OP Baggie 02 Nov 2015
In reply to Simon Caldwell:

Thanks Do you reckon the Roca Espana, Band Sud book is a better bet - it's pricey, but pretty comprehensive by the look of it!
 Simon Caldwell 02 Nov 2015
In reply to Baggie:

Don't know, sorry - never heard of it before
 Mark Bull 02 Nov 2015
In reply to Baggie:

> Do you reckon the Roca Espana, Band Sud book is a better bet - it's pricey, but pretty comprehensive by the look of it!

Judging from the page samples available online, it looks like the topos are an improvement on the old Andalucia guide, which was frankly awful, and not worth wasting 25 quid on, especially if you are interested in lower grade venues.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...