UKC

Photo cushions..Anybody hamde or recieved one?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 06 Nov 2015
I am thinking of creating a photo cushion from one of the many on-line photo companies and the cost has made me gasp.

Before I consider splashing the cash, has anybody actually had a photo printed onto a cushion, or received one as a gift?

And were you impressed with the quality of the finished product?
In reply to The Lemming:

I've used the Asda website several times and their quality has always been amazing. Just received another one for a client's birthday, stunning. I do use sharp/hi-res photos from my DLSR though so bear that in mind, but would highly recommend them.

They were reduced to £14 last year, but they've gone back up to their normal price. Still worth it though I think, if your photos are good enough.
OP The Lemming 06 Nov 2015
In reply to purplemonkeyelephant:

Thanks for the positive comments for ASDA, especially as they are half the price of Photobox.

OP The Lemming 16 Nov 2015
In reply to purplemonkeyelephant:

> I've used the Asda website several times and their quality has always been amazing.

Just received my cushion from ASDA and I have to say that I am extremely impressed with the results.

The materials used are of, in my opinion, top notch. More importantly the image I chose was faithfully reproduced, with no bleeding of ink.

ASDA were considerably cheaper than Photobox.

I went for the 18 inch snowflake beige at £22 each or two for £30. I'd highly recommend them as Christmas presents.
https://www.asda-photo.co.uk/category/80-cushions
In reply to The Lemming:

Glad to hear it! I've used some really bad printing services before so when I used this I was so impressed. I don't know how they print so well onto fabric but as you say, materials are always top notch!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...