UKC

Salad Fingers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Any other fans in the Parish?

youtube.com/watch?v=M3iOROuTuMA&

'Hubert Jason Cumberdale'
 Nicola 07 Nov 2015
In reply to John Andrew Simpson:

Is this the creepiest animation that's been around for many years? In case it is, I won't click the link. *shivers*
In reply to Nicola:

> Is this the creepiest animation that's been around for many years? In case it is, I won't click the link. *shivers*

Hi Nicola, it is pretty strange that is for sure, I first saw it in 2008 ish, but recently i remembered and watched them all with my sister, over 26,000,000 views on the first one i seem to remember. Now she texts me with salad fingers quotes that she's googled and she keeps calling me Jeremy Fisher?!
Post edited at 18:57
 The Potato 07 Nov 2015

I like it when the red stuff comes out
interdit 07 Nov 2015

You taste of soot and poo and I'll have no more to do with you.
 joe.wahab 07 Nov 2015

Completely terrifies me. He is too sad a character and just so strange, I have never managed to watch it all. I just remember it all feeling horribly dystopic. Too much for me. I suppose it's good in a way that an animation can make me feel so strongly.

My brother likes it though.
In reply to joe.wahab:

Yup. Really, really disturbing.

<shudders>

On a much more whimsical note, from weebls stuff too (but can't find it there, so this link to YouTube)

youtube.com/watch?v=au3-hk-pXsM&
In reply to joe.wahab:

> Completely terrifies me. He is too sad a character and just so strange, I have never managed to watch it all. I just remember it all feeling horribly dystopic. Too much for me. I suppose it's good in a way that an animation can make me feel so strongly.

> My brother likes it though.

Yes it's increadibly difficult viewing. The first few are only a couple of minutes but the last 2 are almost 10 minutes long it makes gone with the wind seem like a short film.
 nathan79 08 Nov 2015

An ex-girlfriend turned me onto this sometime in the early 2000's. Curious indeed. She always enjoyed the darker things in life.

I quite enjoy a dark animation or two. Monkey Dust was a favourite of mine a few years ago.
 Bulls Crack 08 Nov 2015

After watching it, no; can't say I'll become a fan.

Brilliant (and creepy!)!
 The Potato 09 Nov 2015
In reply to Bulls Crack:

perhaps youll find Burntfaceman more to your liking?
http://fat-pie.com/burntfaceman/

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...