UKC

Isn't it time Benjamin Netanyahu got over himself?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dave Garnett 11 Nov 2015
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34786607

Are there any circumstances in which Netanyahu isn't prepared to play the Holocaust card? I've just heard him complaining about the EU planning to label products produced in illegal settlements and saying that it provokes 'dark memories', which pretty clearly refers to Nazi boycotting of Jewish businesses.

All of which is not only a grotesque misrepresentation of what's actually proposed but also pretty ironic in the circumstances.
Removed User 11 Nov 2015
In reply to Dave Garnett:

He was threatening to kill himself recently but unfortunately he reneged on it. It's time the rest of the world got over him.
Clauso 11 Nov 2015

Oh, this one could run and run...

<note_to_alan>Source more Web servers</note_to_alan>
Clauso 12 Nov 2015

... Okay, so I was wrong.
 krikoman 12 Nov 2015

I have to agree.

I'm not a fan of his, but he really seems to be loosing his grip on reality lately.

Not so long ago he was blaming the Palestinians for the holocaust and now we're back in Nazi Germany for sticking a label on goods which are grown in occupied land, really the mind boggles.

I'm surprise the EU went through with it, another small step towards freedom hopefully.
 mark s 12 Nov 2015

israel expect it to cost them 33 million pound a year in lost revenue

so they understand that the people of the EU know what they are doing with illegally gained land is wrong.
yet they carry on doing what they are doing.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...