UKC

salon owner arrested

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 marsbar 15 Nov 2015
https://www.facebook.com/Blinks-of-Bicester-466064383469269/reviews/

She posted a refusal to serve Muslims and that she hoped people would be bombed. The reviews on her Facebook page since then have been interesting.
Columbia753 15 Nov 2015
In reply to marsbar:
Very stupid what more can you say.

Saying any thing online now to be thought out.

Obvious your going to get some bother for that.
Post edited at 22:54
 Brass Nipples 15 Nov 2015
In reply to marsbar:

Love the reviews
In reply to marsbar:

'Temporarily unavailable at the moment'. No shit Sherlock...
OP marsbar 16 Nov 2015
In reply to Orgsm:

"One cold winter morning, after one's mandatory breakfast of Americano coffee with a few dank memes on the side, I wasn't quite sure what to do with my life. Play some counterstrike? Bake a cake? Read a book? No, I felt like nothing would hit the spot that day quite like getting some eyelash extensions installed.

So off I went, in search for a haven where one could achieve the perfect camel look at a fair price - and I found this place! "Wonderful," I thought to myself as I entered what I originally thought to be a fine establishment.

But oh, was I wrong! Upon entering, I was greeted by the owner with a grimace. I thought maybe I had forgotten my deodorant or something that morning. "Ere hu du u fink u r comin in hear?!?!!111" she exclaimed. Shocked and unsure of what to say, I processed her question dripping with audible grammatical and spelling errors. Before I could surmise a response, she continued. "Don't u no we ain't servin moose limbs no moar!! Now git out ya bloody goat shagger!" She exclaimed as she grabbed some poppadome from behind her and started flinging them at me.

"Poppadoms?!" I cried as I felt the greasy, crispy goodness hit me and I melted to the ground. Poppadoms. My Achilles heel. My kryptonite. I was so weak. How did she know? I should have brought my muslamic ray gun with me."

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...