UKC

B2 women's boots: recommendations?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SarahA 23 Nov 2015
I'm after a pair of B2 boots for scrambling/winter walking as my current pair are full of holes and not stocked any more. I'm lucky to have size 7/8 feet so can buy men's boots which gives me a few more options, but women's definitely tend to fit better! I've heard bad reviews of some of the obvious choices like the Scarpa Mantas, so was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Cheers!
 aldo56 23 Nov 2015
In reply to SarahA:

Scarpa Rebel Lite. My GF has some; she likes them so much I had to buy a pair too....
Ysgo 23 Nov 2015
In reply to SarahA:

> I've heard bad reviews of some of the obvious choices like the Scarpa Mantas,

Really? From whom? Fair enough if they don't fit then they're gonna be rubbish, but I know loads of people who swear by them. Personally I prefer lighter weight so agree with the Rebel Lite suggestion, but bear in mind that they aren't going to be as warm as a heavier, leather version. There's a myriad of options. Just try a load on in a decent shop and buy the one's which fit your feet.
 Welsh Kate 23 Nov 2015
In reply to Ysgo:

Yep, the best boots are the ones that fit your feet best! I'm having a lot of success with Salewa boots where others including Scarpa have eaten my heels, but head on down to a good retailer for an afternoon.
OP SarahA 23 Nov 2015
In reply to Ysgo:

Couple of pals have had problems in the heel/ankle area. Although as you say it may have been a fitting issue. Will definitely investigate the Rebel Lites: they sound good!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...