UKC

The Last Weekend

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Goucho 24 Nov 2015
OK, let's track forward to the inevitable point in the not too distant future and Armaggedon.

It's the last weekend of civilisation, and as a special farewell treat you can spend your last weekend doing whatever your heart desires - with no ramifications in the after life for those of a religious persuasion.

So how would you spend it?
 Flinticus 24 Nov 2015
In reply to Goucho:

On a mountainous spider-free island with sandy beaches and warm water, with a beach front hut and my wife and my dog (restored to full health). Exploring the mountains, running in the surf with the hound, sipping cool ales on the beach as the sun sets, maybe joined by some frineds at this stage (as long as that accords with their plans).
Clauso 24 Nov 2015
In reply to Goucho:

I'd boil an egg.
In reply to Goucho:

Stuck in an IKEA car park for old times sake
 Clarence 24 Nov 2015
In reply to Bjartur i Sumarhus:

I was just thinking that I would take my Ikea meatballs and chips into the bedroom department and eat it in bed. Then I would play skateboard archery at decathlon for a while before retiring to B&Q for a good long, noisy crap in their bathroom display.
 coinneach 24 Nov 2015
In reply to Clarence:

How weird . . . . .

That's exactly how I spent last Sunday.
 FactorXXX 24 Nov 2015
In reply to Goucho:

Have a rant on UKC about the dirty bastard that had a crap in my brand new toilet from B&Q!

krikoman 24 Nov 2015
In reply to Goucho:

> So how would you spend it?

Wanking, a bit like last weekend, but with the added frisson of know it going to be the last, seeing if you can fill another bottle before the balloon goes up!
 Jon Stewart 24 Nov 2015
In reply to Goucho:

Smoking crack.
In reply to Goucho:

Spending every second with my wife, who is also my best mate, and climbing partner. Moors. Grit. Bouldering.
 FactorXXX 25 Nov 2015
In reply to krikoman:

before the balloon goes up!

Otherwise known as a inflatable butt plug...

wercat 25 Nov 2015
In reply to Goucho:

There'd be a lot to be said for spending the final moments trying to break the speed record over the Bealach na Ba!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...