UKC

GoPro Hero Accessory bundle

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bloodfire 04 Dec 2015
So I just got myself a GoPro Hero 4 Black (its still on for £275 on SportsPursuit!).

Now I need to find an accessory bundle to attach it to anything that moves or doesn't.

Are there any recommendations for bundles that are tested and robust rather than cheap copy stuff where lots is thrown in but it's all rubbish.

I know the genuine GoPro ones are good but they are also super expensive.

Much appreciated!
 leoch01 04 Dec 2015
In reply to Bloodfire:
Check out "Kaiser Baas" they use the same kind of mount as GoPro and a lot cheaper. I've got a few of their accessories and the build quality is pretty good.
OP Bloodfire 05 Dec 2015
In reply to Bloodfire:

Has anyone had any experience with the Zookki type bundles on Amazon. I mean are the suction cups and selfie stick type stuff just cheap tat or a decent set to begin with.
interdit 06 Dec 2015
In reply to Bloodfire:

> Has anyone had any experience with the Zookki type bundles on Amazon. I mean are the suction cups and selfie stick type stuff just cheap tat or a decent set to begin with.

You can buy one of these kits for about the same price as a real GoPro Chesty! Lots of it is tat.
Buy a cheap kit. Some of it is OK, some of it is rubbish. What it does do is allow you to work out what mounts you really want to use without spending a fortune on each one without knowing if you are going to use it.
If you decide that chestmount and barmount is what you need, but you don't use the rest then you can upgrade those two items if the cheaper ones break.
Lots of useful little brackets and fittings in these kits which are mostly compatible with GoPro kit too.
OP Bloodfire 06 Dec 2015
In reply to Bloodfire:

sounds like a plan, thanks.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...