UKC

More Andy Pollitt at Mt Arapiles

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 AP Melbourne 18 Dec 2015
Hi all, Season's Greetings. Here's another couple from the archives, one with Jerry Moffatt and Sean Myles.

Part 3 (VIC News) - vimeo.com/149359334
Part 4 (ABC) - vimeo.com/149359423

Cheers,
Andy P.
 tmawer 18 Dec 2015
In reply to AP Melbourne:

Nice little historic video's. Thanks for sharing.
 Mick Ward 18 Dec 2015
In reply to tmawer:

Agree. Lovely stuff. Looking forward to the book.

Mick
In reply to Mick Ward:

These guys are proper rock stars!
 pec 18 Dec 2015

Those flesh coloured tights make it look like the naked rambler has moved on to climbing!
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 18 Dec 2015

Thanks for those (and 1 & 2 which I had missed).

Nice videos - very evocative!

Chris
OP AP Melbourne 18 Dec 2015
In reply to Chris Craggs:

Thanks Chris (and Mick et al earlier), glad they're still enjoyable.
Surprized you've not ventured this far south Mr Craggs, plenty to go at you know!
I'll maybe post one more in the new year - Masters of the Universe, FA at Burbage - its hilarious!
Cheers everyone and have a safe & happy Chrizzy.
Andy P.
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 18 Dec 2015

My biggest regret not getting down (under) there. Nearly made it last summer (UK summer that is) but got cold feet at the last minute - not very rock and roll really

Chris
Removed User 18 Dec 2015

Enjoyed. Moffatt gone full hip-hop at that point by the looks of things...
 climber34neil 19 Dec 2015

Brilliant stuff, still an inspiration all these years on , brings back memories of campfires , stumpy tails, and hard work on the crag trying to do the undertaker ! And the arapilies t shirt with the trainspotting rip off on the back bought from the shop in natimuck!!
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 19 Dec 2015

> Thanks Chris (and Mick et al earlier), glad they're still enjoyable.

> Surprized you've not ventured this far south Mr Craggs, plenty to go at you know!

> I'll maybe post one more in the new year - Masters of the Universe, FA at Burbage - its hilarious!

> Cheers everyone and have a safe & happy Chrizzy.

> Andy P.

Probably my biggest single regret (climbing-wise), not getting down (under) there. Almost made it for a touristing trip
last summer but got cold feet - not very rock and roll

Chris

Cheers Andy. Hope you're doing well. Maybe see you next time the Ashes are down under
 Karl Bromelow 19 Dec 2015
Thanks for sharing more from Arapile's heyday, Andy. It almost makes me want to catch a bus then a train then a bus then a post delivery van, at a really inappropriate time of year to sit sweating like a bugger in the dry dirt wishing I had more than a couple of litres of warm water, a slab of accidentally low alcohol beers and a pack of Fantastic Noodles to survive on. Great days. Happy Holidays, Karl.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...