UKC

Leicester for champions

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

ok, still plenty to go but I would love the title to be brought to the east midlands after so long. On this year's performances, they deserve it the most. The top teams have just taken it for granted and have been caught out by hard work and endeavour.

The premiership has become interesting for a change.
Post edited at 18:53
 Dave the Rave 19 Dec 2015
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:

> ok, still plenty to go but I would love the title to be brought to the east midlands after so long. On this year's performances, they deserve it the most. The top teams have just taken it for granted and have been caught out by hard work and endeavour.

> The premiership has become interesting for a change.

Yep. Gunning for them. The normal 4 horse race is looking dodgy. I'm a bit of a Man U fan along with the Vale, but I hope Leicester win it.

One for Andymac, sorry if it's off thread.
Did you know the Vale fan from Mull. He was on Blind Date and used to travel from Mull to Vales home games? Think he drowned rowing from mull to Iona after a night out?
 Skip 19 Dec 2015

> The top teams have just taken it for granted and have been caught out by hard work and endeavour.

>

Exactly thus. Am not happy, such an excellent chance and we're not taking it.

Removed User 19 Dec 2015

Go Leicester! Doing it for the "smaller" clubs!
 Phil1919 21 Dec 2015
In reply to Removed UserDeleted bagger:

Watford for 2nd.
 Owen W-G 21 Dec 2015

Leicester still available at 10/1. Shame didn't catch them at 1000/1 in August.
JMGLondon 21 Dec 2015

Would be great if they won it. A couple of injuries to key players and they'll struggle though.

If you take Leicester out it's not a dramatically different picture to the last few years. Chelsea's woe's are both comical and entirely self-made. Given their resources I fully expect to see them back up in the top-4 next season. Man U are guff but still 5th. Liverpool have been rubbish for ages and are where they should be. Arsenal or City will win the league, tonight will be interesting!
 blurty 21 Dec 2015

I though this was about the Tigers - also doing really well this season.

Must be something in the water
JMGLondon 21 Dec 2015
In reply to blurty:

And Exeter - great to see!
 squarepeg 24 Dec 2015

No chance! Not going down though...................................

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...