UKC

ski touring partner

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 barkell 03 Jan 2016
I'm looking for someone to go to Norway with over the Easter break for a week or two from the 18th March - 18th April(Uni holidays). I was looking at the Jotunheimen. I have toured in Norway in the rondane,hafjell area, and Tromso. These have all been on backcountry skis. Hoping to do more peaks on this trip. Skiing into one hut and then doing several mountains. On heavier telemark gear but would be equally suited to ski mountaineering gear. Not looking at doing anything really steep or technical just enjoying the descents. I'm also going to be in Scotland from the 22nd Jan until the 2nd of Feb(If there is finally some snow.). Would be good to meet and ski before going to Norway or some partners just for scotland would be good aswell!
Any way pretty flexible. Any questions fire away.
 Hannah V 06 Jan 2016
In reply to barkell:

I haven't made any fixed plans to head to Jotunheimen in that period but would definitely consider heading down for a long weekend to tour there. If you are ever in need of someone to ski with in Tromsø just drop me a message. I live here and can easily get out before/after work. Or take a day off if the skiing conditions and weather are good!
 blakeclimber07 25 Jan 2016
In reply to barkell:

Hello, if I'm still in the Alps rather than back at work by then, I would be very keen for some ski touring in Norway. I'm traveling around the Alps at the moment with a van and joining up with friends along the way, but my plans are very open from late Feburary onwards... Send me PM a bit closer to the time and maybe we can meet up. Also, feel free to send over your plans and we can look at routes or objectives.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...