UKC

FS: Petzl Quarks + Darts, LS Nepal Evo, Skiis

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
gruffowen 03 Jan 2016
This is a reluctant sale since this kit has not had much use since I acquired a persistent knee injury.

Whilst I don't have much of a post history here on UKC, I am happy to verify my identity via my membership of Llanberis mountain rescue team or my Twitter account: http://twitter.com/gruffowen

Petzl Quarks (£250): These axes have had one outing which has been just enough to take a small amount of coating from the end of the picks (see photos). They also have some minor cosmetic scratches but are otherwise in excellent condition.

Petzl Darts (£120): Monopoints. Bought at the same time as the quarks. These have had two outings, hardly any wear to the points, again just enough to scuff the coating.

La Sportiva Nepal Evo Size: 45 (£220): These have had approximately 2 weeks use. Excellent condition and very little wear on the soles.

Skiis: Scott P4 181 + alpine bindings (£100): Again, these have had very little use (pesky knee injury!). They are generally in good shape but there is a small amount of delamination on the top "coating" of unknown cause (it's not full delamination, manufacturer fault perhaps?) - hence the cheap price.

I'll happily arrange to meet if buyer is in the North Wales area or I can arrange postage with interested buyers.
 jay lafferty 09 Jan 2016
In reply to gruffowen:

can you send me pics of petzl darts?
 Dark-Cloud 11 Jan 2016
In reply to gruffowen:

Sent you a mail about the quarks, can you send photos if you still have them ?
gruffowen 11 Jan 2016
In reply to gruffowen:

Petzl Quarks have now been sold.

Remaining items (Note reduced asking prices):

Petzl Darts (£110 ono)

La Sportiva Nepal Evo Size: 45 (£200 ono)

Skiis: Scott P4 181 + alpine bindings (£100 ono)
gruffowen 11 Jan 2016
In reply to jay lafferty:

Thanks for the interest Jay. I've just replied to your email.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...