UKC

Postage to the USA - ipostparcels

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Co1in H 06 Jan 2016
Does anyone have any experience with the courier company ipostparcels?

I need to send two books to the USA but the Post Office want £57 and that's uninsured with no tracking.
The package weighs just under 4 kilos and is in a standard USPS medium sized box. There is no way of making the package any smaller or lighter.

This company, ipostparcels, say they will deliver to Colorado within a week and charge me £21.26.

I'm not going to use the Post Office anyway. That's a ludicrous price.
Has anyone any experience of this company or any similar company?
Thanks
Colin
BenH91 07 Jan 2016
In reply to Co1in H:

Hi Colin,

I have noticed there is a voucher code for ipostparcels which may help you .

5% off with the code: SOCIAL295

Hope this helps.
Ben
 balmybaldwin 07 Jan 2016
In reply to Co1in H:

I have had experience with I post parcels - it resulted in me making a formal complaint for Fraud (Signing for packages themselves and then claiming I'd signed for it (I was I at the time too)) and resulted in me having to spend nearly 3 weeks hassling them to actually provide the proof that was required for a refund for the phone that they signed for themselves and posted through my neighbours door (he was away on business for 2 months)

Personally I'd rather use a pigeon than give them any custom.

Post office is stupid prices for anything over 1Kg. TNT, Interlink are both OK for international shipping, but I guess it depends on their pricing structure - My Hermes worth looking at too
 cat22 09 Jan 2016
In reply to Co1in H:

Try UPS - we shipped all our worldly possessions from the UK to the USA with them, and it wasn't much more than £60 for each huge box! And it almost all arrived intact...
astley007 09 Jan 2016
In reply to Co1in H:

I have used I post parcels to send gear and other stuff to my son in NZ.(but not US)
Cheap, reliable and efficient from my view
Its customs that are the Bas*ards!!!!...lol
Cheers
Nick B

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...