UKC

Partner needed Jan 16/17th

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 icarus82 07 Jan 2016
Hello. I'm heading to Scotland from Chamonix for 10 days next week. Am sorted for a partner for everyday except for the 16th and 17th. Will more than likely be around Aviemore on the 15th but happy to travel from there within reason.

Looking to climb grade 5s if conditions allow but would also be keen for getting a couple of routes done a day in the lower grades, 3s and 4s.

Very experienced climber/mountaineer having lived in the alps for the last 4 years and have done a fair amount in the UK in both summer and winter.

Message me if you are interested.

Thanks
 BnB 07 Jan 2016
In reply to icarus82:

Hi Ally

My partner and I expect to be in Aviemore that weekend and we were talking only yesterday about the joys of distributing the weight of rack and ropes across a three. We're hoping to be there from Thursday 14th and would normally lead grade III/IV but happy to push into V on an uneven route. Maybe an opportunity to hook up? Drop me a PM/email if you don't find a partner a deux.
 Pay Attention 07 Jan 2016
In reply to icarus82:

If you're going to Scotland why does;t the title of your post say " Partner needed Jan 16/17th - SCOTLAND"?

I'm going to Europe and may need a partner.
In reply to icarus82:

Ally is a great climbing partner but be prepared to break your own trail if you're short! also, don't offer to make him a cup of tea...at least not without asking for the powerpoint presentation of how to do it properly!
 Mike Lates 08 Jan 2016
In reply to icarus82:

If you fancy something different feel free to join us at the Skye Winter Festival- https://www.facebook.com/skyewinterfestival/?ref=hl
There'll be plenty of folk up for an adventure.
 Oli 08 Jan 2016
In reply to icarus82:

Ally,

I should be around on one of those days and will be keen to get out. I can confirm on Monday if you are still short of a partner.
 ADAMSTUBS 10 Jan 2016
In reply to icarus82:
Hi Ally,

Im available for the 16th/ 17th. Based in Portsmouth but would happily drive up for the weekend. Would just need a bit of notice to plan. Don't mind either Glencoe, Nevis or cairngorms. Id be happy climbing 3s and 4s. And possibly push up to a 5.

adamstubley@hotmail.com
Post edited at 11:26

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...