UKC

GEAR: New Products this week

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 11 Jan 2016
Below is a summary of the Latest Product News added to UKClimbing.com's Gear section in the last week:

Premier Post: Female model winter climber/mountaineer 3days Jan, 4 kbJOBS: Female model winter climber/mountaineer need in January 11-Jan-16
My name is Richard, I am the Designer for a new brand 'Dannah'.I am organising a photo shoot with photograph/Designer Tony Simpson for a new to launch outdoor clothing brand "Dannah". I am looking a female climber (size 10/12 clothing). You must be able to come to Glencoe in January for 3 days 4 nights 19th-21st (you will need to come up on the night of the 18th so we are able to have a full day out on the 19th). You must be competent in winter climbing, be able to climb grade 3 and feel comfortable with long routes such as the Aonach Eagach Ridge.
* read more...
Jottnar Vanir 1, 3 kbPRODUCT NEWS: Jöttnar introduces the Vanir LT 11-Jan-16
Like Jöttnar's shell jackets, the Vanir and Vanir LT are designed to withstand the punishment of Scottish winter climbing and ski mountaineering, whilst still being light and packable enough for Alpine summer use.
* read more...
Premier Post: Job Vacancy - Centre Manager, Sutton, 4 kbJOBS: Job Vacancy - Centre Manager, Sutton 07-Jan-16
To be Centre Manager at Craggy Island, Sutton (dedicated bouldering venue with indoor caving system) you will be passionate about bouldering and promoting it as a fun and exhilarating sport to be enjoyed by all. Hours: 40 hours per week Starting Salary: £22,000 pa + Bonuses Application closing date: 31st...
* read more...
Spain : Mallorca Rockfax Cover, 4 kbPRODUCT NEWS: The new Spain : Mallorca Rockfax - Pre-order Now! 06-Jan-16
The new Spain : Mallorca Rockfax will soon be published and is now available for pre-ordering at a special offer price of £24.95 (RRP £29.95).
* read more...
Walltopia, 4 kbJOBS: Walltopia - UK sales assistant required 05-Jan-16
Based in Bulgaria Walltopia are the world's leading supplier of climbing walls, as well as related 'adventure products' such as Fun...
* read more...
Southampton Climbing Wall, 4 kbJOBS: Climbing Instructor Vacancy - Southampton 04-Jan-16
Do you hold a climbing instructor qualification and enjoy providing excellent customer service? If so then we have a new climbing instructor position, to start immediately; we'd love to hear from you. Climbing instructor position at Southampton Climbing Wall Do you hold a climbing instructor...
* read more...
Marketing Assistant , Recruitment Premier Post, 4 weeks @ GBP 75pw, 3 kbJOBS: Marketing Assistant - Mountain Boot Company 04-Jan-16
Mountain Boot Company are looking to recruit for the new role of Marketing Assistant. Working from our Newcastle office, we are seeking a multi-talented individual...
* read more...

The UKC Gear pages also have independent reviews from registered users - send us your review.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...