UKC

Fancy Hotels in Kalymnos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 edinburgh_man 13 Jan 2016
Hi,

I have some wealthy American friends who will be visiting Kalymnos in late March. They are looking for very good quality accommodation - can anybody recommend any high end places to stay?

Cheers
 carl dawson 13 Jan 2016
Not sure that there's anywhere really 'high end' on Kalymnos.
In Masouri, perhaps the best is Masouri Blue or Elena Village.
In Pothia, there's the small but stylish Archontiko http://www.apxontiko-hotel.com near the harbour.
None of these is full board.
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 13 Jan 2016
In reply to carl dawson:

> Not sure that there's anywhere really 'high end' on Kalymnos.

> In Masouri, perhaps the best is Masouri Blue or Elena Village.

... and I doubt very much that these will be open in March anyway - especially with Greek Easter being towards the end of April this year,

Chris
 mike123 13 Jan 2016
In reply to edinburgh_man:
Several ( at least 8) years ago I chatted to a German couple who had rented a very swish villa just out of massori (sp - the main place everybody stays ) on the left of the road over looking the sea as you walk out of town towards the crags . I have no more details but swish places are to be found ( or certainly were before I had all this grey hair ) .
mgkaly 07 Feb 2016
Not many high end places in Kalymnos... I stayed at Louis studios last year and was really nice. They have Luxury studios, there building is down by the sea, so nice and quiet and direct access to a small beach. The owners are great as well.

Check out their facebook page Louis studios Kalymnos. They have photos of all their studios there. Luxury studios are awesome!
 planetmarshall 07 Feb 2016
> They are looking for very good quality accommodation - can anybody recommend any high end places to stay?

Buy a house and pay a local to serve you breakfast?
Post edited at 16:03
Does it have to be a hotel? There are plenty of high end villas to rent on Kalymnos, try homeaway.com. We just got back from climbing on the Costa Blanca, villa, pool, great views and high quality accm. through them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...