UKC

Winter partner: Sat 20th and Sun 21st of February

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Hey guys

Will be in Scotland for the weekend (Sat 20th and Sun 21st of February) after doing 2 weeks of winter mountaineering/climbing courses. I'm aware that its a way off yet but would any one be up for climbing? Im asking now as accommodation may become a bit sparse as I imagine most routes will be in condition on the ben and it will be busy! Already the CIC hut on the Ben almost fully booked for February.

Aiming to get 3/4 grade routes in ice and mixed! Famous gully's i.e zero gully, tower ridge and other routes on the Ben would be good fun but i'm up for anything.

Unfortunately I don't have a car or ropes which I apologise for now but I can make it up for in my enthusiasm and banter!

Also someone a bit more experience than me would be great thanks as i'm still learning. I know it might be a bit off putting that I have not got any winter climbs logged just yet but as Andy Kirkpatrick says "a week of good instruction is worth a year of getting it wrong" so after 2 weeks of courses i'm sure I will be competent!

Cheers Michael
Post edited at 14:19

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...