UKC

NEWS: Monk Life 8B+ for Ben Freeman

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 20 Jan 2016
Ben holding the crux swing on Monk Life 8B+, 4 kbAdding to a growing list of repeats on Monk Life 8B+ at Kyloe In the Woods in the past few months, Ben Freeman finally ticked the problem last week, hot on the heels of Dan Turner. Monk Life was first climbed in 2003 by Malcolm Smith and has come back into the spotlight recently after a repeat by 17 year-old William Bosi last October.

Read more
In reply to UKC News:

Nice one Ben, glad to hear you've done it - you were looking so close that day Dan did it too.

Andy Moles 20 Jan 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Is this the most repeated problem of its grade in the UK? Way more popular than Malc's other 8b+ at Kyloe, has anyone repeated Leviathan?

Impressive how many strong people there are around now.
In reply to UKC News:

Great tick despite the attempted shoe theft.
 Lord_ash2000 21 Jan 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Awesome effort Ben.
In reply to UKC News:

Looked like a fairly muted celebration when he came off, I'd love to be strong enough to be blasé about 8B+ haha.

Awesome effort.
 y2keable 21 Jan 2016
In reply to I'd rather be climbing:

Was definitely rather a reserved celebration. I was their the day Micky Page did it, granted he was only the 2nd (I think) to repeat it, you'd have heard his "YEEEEESSSSS!!!" from Bowdon Doors =)
 robin mueller 21 Jan 2016
In reply to y2keable:

> I was their the day Micky Page did it, granted he was only the 2nd (I think) to repeat it

3rd.
In reply to y2keable:

I thought the same Nice one Ben!
 Wft 22 Jan 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Brilliant!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...