UKC

Hello, Leicester Uni Club at Froggat today

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 TobyA 23 Jan 2016
I took some pics of a climber (I think from Leicester Uni) on Chequers Buttress today and then promised to email her copies. I've managed to lose the email address from my phone (sorry!) but the pics are on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/toby-northern_light/albums/72157663289275100/... if they are of any interest. If anyone from the club knows the climber in the shots (I think she's called Ellie) could you point her in this direction? Cheers.
 Ellie Fuller 24 Jan 2016
In reply to TobyA:

Hey, yea that's me! Thanks for the photos and for posting so I'd get them
OP TobyA 24 Jan 2016
In reply to Ellie Fuller:

Nice one Ellie, apologies again for managing to lose your email!
It wasn't too bad a day there was it? I was very pessimistic even walking to the crag that anything would be dry, but it wasn't too bad considering.
 Michael Hood 24 Jan 2016
In reply to TobyA:

Chequers Buttress can be dry when nearly everything else is dripping in the snow.
 Ellie Fuller 26 Jan 2016
In reply to TobyA:

No worries, thanks

Yea it was alight in the end, although Chequers was probably the driest route I did there it's fair to say!
OP TobyA 26 Jan 2016
In reply to Ellie Fuller:

Just saw the great photo your mate took of you that's now up in the UKC gallery - better than my efforts. Anyway, looks like you've got your ascent really solidly documented photographically! You can show off to the grandkids in future decades.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...