UKC

COMPETITION: WINNER - Win a pair of Five Ten Petroglyph Anasazi

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 28 Jan 2016
Five Ten Anasazi VCS Montage, 4 kbThe Anasazi, our most popular all-around shoe comes in two VCS styles differentiated by the rubber compound used on each. Anasazi VCS in Petroglyph Blue is equipped with a Stealth® C4™ outsole, which is softer and flexes more than the Golden Tan (which is soled with Stealth® Onyxx™).

Read more
 ctodd 28 Jan 2016
In reply to UKC Articles:

Are the blue velcros available still? In the UK?
In reply to UKC Articles:

Amazing bit of geekery here that I'm not sure whether I'm proud of or not but I'm fairly certain the top pic is of Ned on Thick end of the wedge as he is here: https://www.instagram.com/p/_UIMhKi-JI/?taken-by=nedfee

Rob Greenwood I hope I've made you proud!
In reply to ctodd:

Yes, the impression I got Five Ten UK were trying to give them a bit of a push too so hopefully you'll see them in a few more shops over the coming months.
In reply to Duncan Campbell:

Duncan, I am proud of you.

We've docked Nick's wages to compensate for the error
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

Ned's too prolific. I can't keep up.
 ctodd 28 Jan 2016
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

Cheers Rob.
 bpw666 29 Jan 2016
I would have sworn C4 was the hard rubber and Onyxx the soft sticky one but this and the 5:10 website says the opposite. Certainly my Tan Anasazi's are my goto for sensitive smearing on grit and the Pinks with C4 are much stiffer and better for edging.
 cha1n 29 Jan 2016
In reply to bpw666:

It's not just the rubber that dictates the stiffness of a shoe though, so that's probably the reason.
 Julesthe1st 31 Jan 2016
In reply to bpw666:

> I would have sworn C4 was the hard rubber and Onyxx the soft sticky one

Yes I thought that too having worn them for several years. The White -very stiff (C4). The Green -soft (Onyxx). The Onyxx Tan - Soft (compared to the white definitely).
Guess I was wrong

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...