UKC

Photo editing site

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Flinticus 28 Jan 2016
For some reason UKC will not allow me to reply on my other thread about Instagram pics, asking me to register as a new user even though I have already logged in.

Can anyone recommend a free online photo editing site?
 HeMa 28 Jan 2016
In reply to Flinticus:

Online photoediting site?

Do you mean a free online photoediting tool, which you load the pics and then after editing download them back?

Or a full cloud thing, a'la Creative Cloud, where you store the pics, edit them and so on?
 James Rushforth Global Crag Moderator 28 Jan 2016
In reply to Flinticus:

I don't have a lot of experience with this but from what I've seen Instagram have put a lot of money into their online photo editing options. Can do some quite impressive things considering they only use the uploaded JPEGs (not the RAW files).
 HeMa 28 Jan 2016
In reply to James Rushforth:

Per se, Instagram is not really an online photoediting thing.

All the editing is done locally via an App (iOS or Android) and only the result is loaded online (if you wish).

VSCO is a lot better on all regards (and you can even publish from VSCO to Instagram, if you wish).

But as stated, neither is actually and online photoediting dealio...
 James Rushforth Global Crag Moderator 28 Jan 2016
In reply to HeMa:

I stand corrected
 peachos 28 Jan 2016
In reply to Flinticus:

https://pixlr.com/ is pretty good for a free editor. In fact, you can do quite a lot with it all online.

Snapseed (Google owned) is the best editor app I've found to do it right on your phone. Doesn't compress images, like most other social-based apps do.
 HeMa 28 Jan 2016
In reply to peachos:

I'm gonna bet, that VSCO is better than Snapseed... but they're both a tad different...
madmonky 28 Jan 2016
 RyanOsborne 28 Jan 2016
In reply to Flinticus:

PIXLR is quite good there's a couple of different interfaces for different levels of complexity, and you can download it for free.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...