UKC

UKC Import Into DLOG

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 rockyhill88 30 Jan 2016
It seems like the guys over at Mountain Training have finally got around to making the UKC import into DLOG, you just download from UKC save as CSV file and upload. It worked pretty well for me, most of my records went in first time. I had to make a few amends to the French grades but other than that it all works well. Has anyone else tried it out yet ?
In reply to rockyhill88:

Does the DLOG offer anything UKC doesn't or is it just easier for the award schemes?
 jezb1 30 Jan 2016
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Some slight differences, but ukc is quite a lot better in my opinion.

DLOG is only for the award schemes.
 timjones 30 Jan 2016
In reply to rockyhill88:

> It seems like the guys over at Mountain Training have finally got around to making the UKC import into DLOG, you just download from UKC save as CSV file and upload. It worked pretty well for me, most of my records went in first time. I had to make a few amends to the French grades but other than that it all works well. Has anyone else tried it out yet ?

I'm planning on trying it but unless they have really done some really serious work on the crags in DLOG I'm not betting that it will go well ;(
 jezb1 30 Jan 2016
In reply to timjones:

86% of my routes imported first go, not bad for nearly 1000.
 OllieF 30 Jan 2016
In reply to rockyhill88:

How do you download as a CSV file? I've tried clicking the download button and it saves it as an XLS. Can anybody shed some light?

Ollie.
 jezb1 30 Jan 2016
In reply to OllieF:

Download as xls, open in excel or whatever then save as csv.
 OllieF 30 Jan 2016
In reply to jezb1:

Ideal thanks pal.
Removed User 30 Jan 2016
In reply to rockyhill88:

Acronym overloaded

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...