UKC

Duplicate enties with logged ascents

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 bpmclimb 01 Feb 2016
What's the best way to transfer across all logged ascents before deleting a duplicate route entry? Thanks

In reply to bpmclimb:

If you click on delete, it brings up a window with a drop-down to choose the route to transfer them to. If the route is on another crag then it is trickier and you need to report it first so that we can sort the crags out.

Cheers

Alan
OP bpmclimb 01 Feb 2016
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Thanks Alan. BTW while logging climbs I noticed 2 duplicates at Watch House Slab, which I think you moderate - just in case you didn't spot them. Brian

In reply to bpmclimb:

> Thanks Alan. BTW while logging climbs I noticed 2 duplicates at Watch House Slab, which I think you moderate - just in case you didn't spot them. Brian

Thanks, now sorted. I have unmoderated myself since I shouldn't really have been the moderator (I have never been there) but sometimes it is easier to make myself moderator when we are sorting crags for the App.

Alan
 Iain Thow 02 Feb 2016

An example of the "duplicates on 2 crags" problem you mention.
North Arete and South Arete on Foel Goch
No match for crag id:14951
are the same as Needle's Eye Arete/North Arete and The Mushroom Garden/South Arete on Creigiau Gleision
No match for crag id:3459.

The Mushroom Garden is really the shattered area up left from the latter route rather than the ridge in any case - Garry Smith is just going back to the original names for the routes (although Steve Ashton's "Needle's Eye Arete" is a much better name).
OP bpmclimb 06 Feb 2016

I've taken on Watch House, I have been there twice

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...