UKC

El Chorro Accommodation - space avaliable

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi Folks,

myself and and a mate booked Finca Santa Catalina in Alora with a few other people for 16th - 23rd March:

http://www.ardalesvillage.com/Property_Details.aspx?RentalPropertyID=104

Unfortunately, some of those people (3) have had to pull out and I'd like to fill the spaces.

Ideally we would fill the now 3 empty spaces in the villa to cover the accommodation costs to date. However, the villas capacity is 7 people (4 bedrooms; 1 double room and 2 twin rooms and a single room). So the more the merrier (and cheaper)

There were also return flights, cost to change the name on the 3 flights would be €110 for the outbound, €140 return (they are with Ryan Air & Monarch from Manchester) or find your own (maybe/probably still cheaper?).

Also have a car hired which can take 7 people in total.

If we fill the the villa and car, cost (not including flights) is €165 per person for the first 3 people. If we go above 5 then the cost will decrease a little bit (down to €120 per person) I'm just trying to cover the original cost that I've had to shell out for the accommodation and vehicle. I'll lose out on the flights, but c'est la vie!

If you have you're own transport sorted, then I'd take this off the cost per person.

We're both reasonable lads, happy to climb with anyone who knows what they're doing and pretty easy going! Non-climbers welcome too! Plenty of options for walking etc or just lazing by the pool. Have been to chorro twice before, great place and alora is right on your door step, with decent train links.

It doesn't have to be for all 7 days, if you can only make a few let me know.

Then just a few euros for fuel and your spending money!

Any interest, please let me know or give me a call - 07849166286.

Cheers,

Jay.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...