UKC

Sheffield Climbing Partner/s Wanted

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 EmmaH 27 Feb 2016
Hey. I'm looking for people to climb with preferably at the Foundry maybe a couple of times a week. I could get to Awesome Walls too but would prefer the Foundry. I'm pretty flexible about days and times I'm free to climb. Top roping at about 6a/ 6a+ and lead at a little less and looking to improve my grades with more regular training but I'll happily climb with people of any level. I'm happy top roping and leading but I don't own a rope for leading yet.
Only doing indoors at the moment but I would be super keen to find people to try some outdoors stuff and outdoor bouldering with if anyone was willing to teach me too.
 stp 27 Feb 2016
In reply to EmmaH:

If you're available during the daytime, midweek I'm often free and can't find a partner.
 patsaunders 28 Feb 2016
In reply to EmmaH:

I'm always around during the week for Foundry or Awesome session, more than happy leading or top roping and training sessions
In reply to EmmaH:

Hi Emma

You could always try AWCC Social Climbers UK if you're on Facebook-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/awesomewallsuk/

Dave D.
 jjclarke70 02 Mar 2016
In reply to EmmaH:

Hi

I'm going to be in Sheffield for the next two days (3rd & 4th March) with a lot of time to kill if you want to meet up for a climb?

James
 mattck 02 Mar 2016
In reply to EmmaH:

Based in Calver in the Peaks so head outdoors as often as I can - happy to drive over to Sheffield and grab some indoor climbs if I've got the time so drop me a message if interested.
 Graeme Hammond 02 Mar 2016
In reply to EmmaH:
Have you considered local climbing clubs such as the Peak Climbing Club who you can climb with inside in the winter and help you with the transition to climbing outside as the weather improves.
Post edited at 22:54

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...