UKC

Anyone want to go to La Plagne 12-19 March?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 kathrync 29 Feb 2016
My partner and I have had to cancel our ski holiday at short notice due to a family funeral. Due to the short notice, we won't get much money back, so we are looking for anyone else who might want to go in our place.

12th-19th March, cheap self-catering apartment in La Plagne. Flights from Glasgow.
Booking includes 2 full area lift passes (includes Les Arcs), 1x ski carriage and 1x ski hire. These latter can probably be swapped if required.

You would probably have to pay a fee to change the names on the booking.

As it stands, we will get £150 back if we cancel - so make us an offer higher than that! We are advertising in several places - best offer wins
 Dell 29 Feb 2016
In reply to kathrync:

I don't want to appear insensitive, but who died? The person in question, if they were still here and you asked them, would probably tell you to go on the trip and send flowers to the funeral.
OP kathrync 29 Feb 2016
In reply to Dell:

The person in question was very keen on family gatherings - it would have meant a lot to him for me to be there. Also, not going would REALLY upset my Mum!
 Dell 29 Feb 2016
In reply to kathrync:

Well you'd better make it a good one then!
chandler32 02 Mar 2016
In reply to kathrync:

very tempted! As a non-skier, do you know if any of the walking / running trails are open or accessible?
OP kathrync 02 Mar 2016
In reply to chandler32:

I have no idea I am afraid - but if you can get some information and are still interested, definitely get back to me.

Alternatively, you could have a skiing lesson
chandler32 06 Mar 2016
In reply to kathrync:

Hi is this still available? If so perhaps we can talk on the phone? Thanks David
07950 485 419
chandler32 07 Mar 2016
In reply to chandler32:

Please ignore the above. My partner now suddenly can't make it and the whole plan has gone to rats. So sorry to waste your time.
OP kathrync 07 Mar 2016
In reply to chandler32:

Apologies for not getting back to you yesterday - I was out skiing.

Someone else has taken us up on this offer now anyway - I hope you manage to make alternative plans.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...