UKC

Wasn't it fantastic in the lakes today!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SouthernSteve 06 Mar 2016
Had an amazing run in Borrowdale today - just fantastic weather and excellent views. Just needed to say it!
 Yanis Nayu 06 Mar 2016
In reply to SouthernSteve:

Rub it in - I've knackered my Achilles
 mike123 06 Mar 2016

I spent the weekend in the scruffy little Midlands town I grew up in but managed to get away mid afternoon to drive back home to the west lakes in the light . The views from the east of Penrith towards blencathra were incredible but as we drove along the a66 past keswick at sunset even the kids looked up from Minecraft to comment on the incredible view . Lords seat was casting a perfect shadow of itself on the flanks of skidaw and the summit was bathed in orange light. " wow dad look at that "
Jim C 07 Mar 2016
Yes it was, I was on Arran on Saturday, got great weather, and good walking conditions / views and I was on Skiddaw on Sunday, and got even better weather, and conditions and some fantastic views.
( I found some items belonging to a Bill Nairn on Skiddaw ( Sunday) I posted on L &F here, and I let the Kewick MRT know ( via Facebook) in case he contacts them. ( he marked his name , no phone number !)

Post edited at 01:45
 bouldery bits 07 Mar 2016

I was at work

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...