UKC

Market research

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Chelsea Webster 08 Mar 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm just researching ideas for a new climbing blog!

I already run a tea blog but now I'm looking to create a climbing blog and /or vlog.

But most importantly what would you want to read about / watch?

My inital idea was a place for the common climbing and with a stronger focus on female climbers.
I was thinking maybe just connecting with random climbings and doing quick interviews with them, finsing out about them, what here goals are, what they climb, what equiptment they use, what they struggle with, how they over come things.

This would then expand into product reviews, informative posts, nice photography etc but is there anything in particular you guys would want that you feel is missing?

Thanks

Chelsea
 stp 15 Mar 2016
In reply to Chelsea Webster:

> But most importantly what would you want to read about / watch?

I think that's the wrong question. I think more importantly is: what do you want to write about and/or film? Everyone is different so you will probably get a lot of different answers and no clear direction. But if there's a particular area of climbing that you're passionate about you're more likely to keep writing and producing content, and it will be better quality, than if you're writing stuff merely because you think it will get your web site more hits.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...