UKC

New noob

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Photographer_Trev 13 Mar 2016
Hi everyone!

Newbie here (well more of a returning newb)

I haven't climbed for around 8 year till recently. I have just started doing indoor climbing and have now rekindled my love for it.

I'm a full time fashion and commercial photographer and studio owner based in Warwickshire. Would love to marry these two up and do some awesome climbing photography once I'm a bit more experienced! (Climbing 6a and just about 6b at the min )

Anyway. Just wanted to drop in and say hello!
 buzby 13 Mar 2016
In reply to Photographer_Trev:

welcome back.
Zoro 13 Mar 2016
In reply to Photographer_Trev: hello!

Hi Trev. Where are you based? Peak District? Fancy visiting? Happy to be a subject for your awesome photography (of ordinary, but scenic climbing). Can help with rigging etc, & have a relaxed but entertaining day out. Nik
 dr_botnik 13 Mar 2016

I'll bet you'll get loads of offers to come take photos of people, fewer offers of a belay LOL
Photographer_Trev 15 Mar 2016
Thanks folks

Not quite ready to venture outside yet as I still have a lot to learn in that respect.
 smithjmw46 20 Mar 2016

Hi Trev, if you ever up for coming to the Lake district I'd be more than happy to take you out and do some teaching with you. I'm working towards the mountain instructors award at the moment so would happily take you out for a chilled out day or more.

If you are climbing 6a indoors the I'd suggest getting outdoors would be a fine progression. Their are some brilliant routes out there which would't test you physically and are great for learning on.

Let me know what you think. I'm also in North Wales for the week after Easter if you have any time on the Thursday-Saturday.

Cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...