UKC

Photos from the Ben on Saturday 19th - Is it you?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 aindriu 21 Mar 2016

Hi All,

Climbed Tower Ridge on Saturday and napped some photos on climbers on Ledge Route, Hadrian's Wall, Good Friday Climb and (what I think is) Kellet's Route. There are also so pics of the team behind us on Tower Gap. Photos are here https://goo.gl/photos/k4ekNGLr1dzSUxWf7 if its you and you want a copy.

Cheers

Andy
Post edited at 08:25
 Phil1919 21 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

Some great pictures!
 MrRiley 21 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

Superb shots! I really like the one of the guys on Smith's Route behind the people on the Eastern Traverse of Tower Ridge, great composition.
 Jamie B 21 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

Superb photography.
 drew8connelly 21 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

Hi Andy,
Two of your pictures are of me and my mate on Indicator Wall. It'd be great if you could send me copies of the originals. We've got a number of pictures of people on Tower Ridge which I can fire across to you if you like.
Drew
OP aindriu 21 Mar 2016
In reply to MrRiley:
Thanks - I'll upload a few to my UKC gallery later when I've resized them.

I wasn't sure if that's Smiths Route or Kellet's Route - I thought Smiths was further right?
Post edited at 10:47
OP aindriu 21 Mar 2016
In reply to drew8connelly:
Hi Drew. You should be able to download the originals from the album on Google Photos, just click the three dots in the top right and corner and select download.

Yeah - if you have some pictures of people on Tower Ridge it would be great to see if its us.

Cheers
Post edited at 10:47
 Rab6t 21 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

Not me unfortunately, but great pics and I'm sure those captured will be grateful for you sharing.
 Andy Hewison 21 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

Thanks for sharing Andy, 2 great pics of me and Drew on Indicator wall.

Andy H
 Busby 21 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

Some cracking shots mate, me and my partner were on Tower Ridge on sat as well, would be good if anyone got some shots looking across from Indicator Wall way!

Cheers

Iain
 buffalo606 22 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

The one of the 2 climbers above the cloud on the ridge is poster worthy - amazing! We climbed Hadrian's but topped out @ 12 so think this was following team next to guys starting Sickle.
 Andy Hewison 22 Mar 2016
In reply to Busby: I've got a few that I took of tower ridge from indicator, send me your email and I'll pass them on

Andy

OP aindriu 23 Mar 2016
In reply to buffalo606:

Thanks buffalo606 - Glad you liked it. The photo opportunities always add an extra bonus to climbing the classic ridge routes, not that Tower Ridge isn't worth it in its own right

*shameless plug* I've uploaded a few extra photos from the day to my UKC photo gallery http://www.ukclimbing.com/photos/author.html?nstart=0&id=42746 and my Flickr https://goo.gl/hma1Il
 Busby 23 Mar 2016
In reply to Andy Hewison:

Messaged you bud!
 Fiona Reid 24 Mar 2016
In reply to Andy Hewison:

If you've any photos of two folks wearing green helmets (one has a black jacket, the other a red jacket) it would be great to see them. I've sent you a pm with my email address on the off chance.

Cheers,
Fiona
 drew8connelly 24 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

Hi Andy,
I've put a couple of photos in the winter gallery - awaiting moderator approval. I managed to download your photos of us on Indicator Wall. Thanks for posting.
OP aindriu 24 Mar 2016
In reply to drew8connelly:

Hi Drew,
That's no problem, but can you please set the Photo Author and Copyright to me.
Cheers Andy
 drew8connelly 24 Mar 2016
In reply to aindriu:

HI andy,
it's my pictures of tower ridge I've put in the gallery. I never thought of putting your's on and copyrighting etc. I'll do that if its ok.
Drew

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...