UKC

Kos airport transfer to kalymnos at night

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ed Booth 25 Mar 2016
Hi all, does anybody know what time the last boat is normally on Sunday's in October or have a link to a timetable. Potential flights arrive at Kos at 8.50 and don't particularly fancy being stuck on that side for the night. Thanks Ed
 Postmanpat 25 Mar 2016
In reply to Ed Booth:

This is probably your best bet-follow the links:http://climbkalymnos.com/kalymnos-info/#ferryTimetable

As it points out, the last ferry is supposed to wait for the last plane, but don't bet on it. Timetables only seem to be published a month in advance, so currently there is no timetable even for April, (and that is only in Greek)!
 riff156 25 Mar 2016
In reply to Ed Booth:

Iv been over for the last couple of years around middle to end of April and the last ferry is around 10.20 pm, iv always got an easyjet flight which doesn't land until 9.20 and always got over ok
Hope this helps
 kipper12 26 Mar 2016
In reply to Ed Booth:

My plan for this September, as I arrive around 9.30 is to,stay at ilios and Irene and the hop the ferry just after 8. We did this last year, and were climbing by 10 on our first day. I spoke to someone a few weeks ago, who used to manage Kosovo and Kalymnos for Olympic holidays, and he said it's by no means certain the ferry will wait. Apparently they call the airlines to see how many are booked to Kalymnos, this is packages obviously.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...