UKC

Any Adobe Elements wizards in the room?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 28 Apr 2016
Anybody know where I can download some intros for my home made movies?

I can't seem to find any and my own pathetic intros simply amount to a black screen and bland text.

Cheers muchly.
OP The Lemming 29 Apr 2016
In reply to The Lemming:

Hopeful bump
 richprideaux 29 Apr 2016
In reply to The Lemming:

For Elements the best you could get would be pre-made title sequences or bits of stock footage to put text/logos etc over. If you want anything fancier you'll need After Effects or similar. Photoshop CC does a decent job on video these days too.

Alternatively have a look through Fiverr.com and see if anybody is selling a service that would get what you want.

Try and get creative with the text transitions, and fade-in images or other elements. Maybe find some title sequences you like and try to discern what the separate elements are.
OP The Lemming 29 Apr 2016
In reply to richprideaux:

I'm beginning to realise that Premier Elements is limited in this respect.

However, it's still a great bit of software for sixtyfive notes.

Funny thing is, I have just moved from version 13 to 14 and it was cheaper to buy a stand alone download than to buy an upgrade to the software.
 rallymania 29 Apr 2016
In reply to The Lemming:

as rich said, as a starting place, browse youtube for intros you like and see if you can identify the elements of the intro you like. can you recreate them in PP elements?
aftereffects is probably the tool of choice for this type of thing but it is pretty expensive, however what you could do if you have the time is...
swot up on training videos (both general AE videos and how to's for particular effects) and then when you are ready to start, download aftereffects as a one month trial and then work like a demon to make your intro, render it out as a video clip and then just add it as a normal clip to the start of all your future videos. however be warned... creating interesting intros is a progress, and requires a lot of time and practice... a one month trial might not be enough if you have other thinks in your life... you know like sleeping or eating or even a job

I don't know exactly what PP elements actually gives you but you may be able to create some cool effects just by animating text and blank areas (masks) over text to make it interesting.

many TV shows actually have pretty simple intros if you tackle each section of it as a separate element and build it up bit by bit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...