UKC

Valley Uprising on Netflix

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tobes 30 Apr 2016
Maybe you've seen it already but if you haven't, just found it on there and think it's very good.
boxmonkey_tv 01 May 2016
In reply to Tobes:

Such a good movie. Would love to see someone produce the 'valley uprising' of British climbing. We've got such a huge amount of heritage and big name climbers. Would love to see that story told in the same style as valley uprising.
 Bobling 02 May 2016
In reply to Tobes:

Top tip cheers!
 Jon Read 05 May 2016
In reply to Tobes:

Thanks for that. Enjoyed watching it, best climbing flick I've seen for years.
 alan moore 05 May 2016
In reply to boxmonkey_tv:

Really enjoyed Valley Uprising and, yes a British version would be brilliant. VU really shows one thing...get those people interviewed while they are still around!
 Tom Last 05 May 2016
In reply to Tobes:

Excellent, enjoyed that. Cheers for the heads up.
 mattrm 05 May 2016
In reply to Tobes:

I guess it goes to show how variable taste is. Personally I found it quite dull and awful. Didn't even finish it off. Which is odd as normally I'd lap up any kind of climbing video.
 timbers 05 May 2016
In reply to Tobes:

Brilliant, cheers.
 Dervey 05 May 2016
In reply to Tobes:

Thanks for the heads up! Off to watch it now!
 tomrainbow 28 May 2016
In reply to Dervey:

Thought this was fantastic...it made me nostalgic for the days when climbers lived in the dirt rifling through bins for food and trying to get by with as little as possible. I spent a year in Australia, mainly at Arapiles, back in the early 90s, living the dream and came back with about £500 of the £2000 I took for the year. Is it possible to do this sort of thing anywhere anymore?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...