UKC

Airport parking heathrow meet and greet

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
gymwear 01 May 2016
Anyone have any experience of using a meet and greet company for heathrow T2 ? Have 4 young children. Car seats + luggage etc sounds lovely to drop car at the door....

Can anyone recommend a fair priced reputable company that they've used please ?

Jim
 JJL 01 May 2016
In reply to gymwear:

We use them all the time - no issues. Sane price as long stay but no hassle
gymwear 01 May 2016
In reply to JJL:

Thanks ... any particular company ? How many times used ? Jim
 GridNorth 01 May 2016
In reply to gymwear:

I've used them at Gatwick. The first time was great. I dropped off the car at the Departure doors and picked it up at Arrivals. The next time was not so good. It seems like the car parks feel that they are losing revenue and have forced the companies to use the car parks and pay the fee. This caused some delay, confusion and additional cost. I won't use them again but that's Gatwick.

Al
 JJL 01 May 2016
In reply to gymwear:

The card I have in the "awful pile" is for ACE parking at Gatwick.
 Babika 01 May 2016
In reply to JJL:

I've used ACE several times - absolutely first class and good value which is why I go back to them.

To the OP: probably better to google independent reviews/Which or you may end up with a very minor set of responses and complete polarisation as with this company!!
 balmybaldwin 02 May 2016
In reply to gymwear:

Personally I would pay for the onsite parking and get the bus. Whilst many of these companies are legit, many are just dumping cars by the road side and on scrap ground around heathrow not to mention reports of people getting speeding notices for when they were away.

Much rather park it myself. Why not drop kids, wife and luggage yourself, then go park and get the bus back... your wife can start queueing for check in and shouldn't take much longer overall
 marsbar 02 May 2016
In reply to balmybaldwin:

I'm sure she will enjoy wrestling luggage and 4 small people into the queue by herself.
 FesteringSore 02 May 2016
In reply to gymwear:

I've always found APH quite good.
gymwear 02 May 2016
In reply to FesteringSore:

Thanks all Jim
 Greenbanks 04 May 2016
In reply to gymwear:

I use Purple Parking regularly (they're just off airport, but hardly so as you'd notice). Found them cheaper than on-airport and fairly reliable. Various options, including m&g

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...