UKC

Trad Coaching & Instruction, N Wales, Aug-Sep

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Jack Geldard 10 May 2016

Jack Geldard Mountaineering

What: Trad Coaching, Climbing Instruction and Guided Climbing
When: 20th August until 9th Sept
Where: North Wales (based out of Llanberis)

Hi everyone, you can meet me (kind of) in the video above!

I am the Editor of UKC and I'm also a fully qualified and insured Mountaineering Instructor (MIA).

I'm available for climbing instruction in North Wales this summer between the 20th August and 9th September.

Me: I have climbed worldwide up to E9 trad routes and 8c sport routes and I have over 15 years experience of teaching climbing. Whatever your level of experience, I have the knowledge and skills to help you take your climbing to the next level.

You: Are keen to learn and improve your climbing. Are anything from a complete beginner to an E5 leader. Have your own climbing harness, helmet and shoes. Can arrange your own transport to Llanberis, N Wales.

- Learn To Lead
- Indoor To Outdoor
- Guided Climbs
- Improve Your Climbing
- Trad Coaching and advanced skills

You can book me for a day or more for your exact requirements. I have a variable rate for UK instruction work. For £200 per day I will take up to 2 clients for single or multi-pitch guiding / instruction, or if there’s more than two of you, for £20 extra per person I can take up to 6 clients for single-pitch trad coaching.

More about me: http://www.jackgeldard.com

Skinny Kin 13 Aug 2016
In reply to Jack Geldard - Consulting Editor:

Do you take people up E9 often? For £200, that may be quite good bargain.
OP Jack Geldard 13 Aug 2016
In reply to Skinny Kin:

Hi,

No, I'm afraid not. I've never guided any route above E5, and that is pushing it! 😄

Cheers, J

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...