UKC

JOBS: Rab Photoshoot - Female & Male models needed

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rab Equipment 20 May 2016
premier post photo
Would you like to be the face of the Rab Autumn/Winter '16 range? We are looking for 2 female and 2 male models for our upcoming studio-based product photoshoot taking place between June 20th and July 1st.

The models will not be required for the full two weeks and the schedule is flexible but they must be available to travel to our Derbyshire HQ for at least 3 days work in the above date range and for an initial casting on one day, week commencing May 30th.

Our women's photoshoot samples are size 10-12 and the men’s come in medium and large therefore please ensure you will fit one of the two sizes before applying. Ideally you will be an active climber or outdoor enthusiast. Daily rates to be discussed prior to the shoot and we will be able to throw in some kit as well!

You must be able to travel to and from the shoot each day.

If you're interested then drop us an email at online@equipuk.com along with your phone number and a recent image of yourself.
 Shaun adams 20 May 2016
In reply to EquipUK:

Is there an address to reply to if interested?
 Yanis Nayu 21 May 2016
In reply to EquipUK:

I'll have a word with Calvin, and if he can do without me those days I'm in.
 Amy Drayton 21 May 2016
In reply to EquipUK:

How do we apply to this?
llechwedd 22 May 2016
In reply to Yanis Nayu:

Bottom half, I can manage a size 12 OK, but it'd have to be be men's top half in Large...

I 'd have to bring my own gloves though- the fingers on your gloves are too skinny for me.

Josie (at weekends) X
 BrendanO 23 May 2016
In reply to EquipUK:

As a skinny bloke, I'd probably fit yer women's 10-12 samples better...did you specify whether you needed to be F to wear them?
OP Rab Equipment 23 May 2016
From Rab®:

Sorry everyone we left out the application details...

If you're interested then drop us an email at online@equipuk.com along with your phone number and a recent image of yourself.

thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...