UKC

COMPETITION: WINNERS - Win a pair of Organic Climbing Trousers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 26 May 2016
Ambassador Nora Kiraly on Gigololo 8a+ in Siurana, 3 kb3RD ROCK is an eco activewear brand that designs clothes for fun-filled adventurous people like yourselves. 3RD ROCK is giving away two pairs of organic climbing trousers to celebrate the launch of their new amazing summer styles for two fantastically lucky climbers. Choose a men's or woman's pair of organic trousers designed & made with sustainability in mind.

Read more
 EddInaBox 26 May 2016
In reply to UKC Articles:

I find the gender discrimination of these trousers wholly unacceptable, how come only women get a "Bum Flatting Deliciously Comfortable Elasticated Waistband"? As a male I demand trousers that will flatt my bum too!
 Chris Harris 26 May 2016
In reply to EddInaBox:

It's the use of "Flatting" that upsets me.

Try "Flattening" instead.
 Plungeman 26 May 2016
In reply to EddInaBox:

Don't be too hasty - they might take away the stylish zip(!)
 Chris Harris 26 May 2016

At what are "extreme fashion shows" precisely?
 EddInaBox 26 May 2016
In reply to Chris Harris:

> Try "Flattening" instead.

Flattening sounds restrictive and uncomfortable, if trousers are going to do anything to my bottom I'd want them to do a bit of flatting, sounds exciting in a slightly saucy sort of way.
 climbwhenready 26 May 2016
In reply to Chris Harris:

> At what are "extreme fashion shows" precisely?

Bear Grylls.
 The Pylon King 26 May 2016

God help us all.
 Andy Hardy 26 May 2016
In reply to Urgles:

Have a 'like', once upon a time climbing was a good way to avoid bovine scatology, but not any more it seems.
 liamlonsdale 26 May 2016
In reply to EddInaBox:

I think they meant "flattering" ... maybe?
 Fraser 26 May 2016

"...Extremely stylish YKK zippers"

Well, that's me sold!
 Chris Harris 26 May 2016
In reply to EddInaBox:

> Flattening sounds restrictive and uncomfortable, if trousers are going to do anything to my bottom I'd want them to do a bit of flatting, sounds exciting in a slightly saucy sort of way.

flatting (ˈflætɪ&#331
n
1. (Metallurgy) the process of flattening metal into a sheet by rolling

Sounds more painful than saucy.....
In reply to Fraser:

Can't beat a good YKK 3CN... Not very organic, though. Surely casein, wood, horn or shell buttons would be more organic...?

ps. "The UK's first edible trousers" was the correct answer, right...?
 Ian Bentley 27 May 2016
In reply to captain paranoia:

I've come back in time from next month (using my organic pants) to tell you that is incorrect!
In reply to Ian Bentley:

Eat my shorts...!
 Alyson 27 May 2016
In reply to EddInaBox:

> I find the gender discrimination of these trousers wholly unacceptable, how come only women get a "Bum Flatting Deliciously Comfortable Elasticated Waistband"? As a male I demand trousers that will flatt my bum too!

Just wear the women's trousers if you prefer those ones. Sheesh, what is it with you men and the expectation of the same range of technological features that women enjoy in their choice of legwear?
 EddInaBox 27 May 2016
In reply to Alyson:

But only the men's one's are suitable for "extreme fashion shows"! Anyway, they've changed the text, it says "Bum Flattering" now, not flatting, and with all due modesty my posterior is perfect and more than enough flattery is bestowed upon it already.
newishclimber 27 May 2016
In reply to EddInaBox:
; I think you have every reason to lack modesty re your bum;
It's a lovely bum.

Post edited at 21:44

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...