UKC

Looking for John Mann

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Geras 05 Jun 2016
Posting this, as I found a Harveys Map with Johns name on.
 Adam Long 05 Jun 2016
In reply to twodada:
Could quite possibly belong to John Mann MP, he is a keen walker (co-chair of the All party parliamentary group for Mountaineering no less).

https://twitter.com/JohnMannMP
Post edited at 21:17
 TizzyA 05 Jun 2016
In reply to twodada: Where was this? I know a John Mann who was in Skye last weekend.
 Dell 06 Jun 2016
In reply to Adam Long:

He was on the news recently. A gobby little shit, and scored a massive own goal for the Labour party. Here's hoping he got lost.
 TizzyA 06 Jun 2016
In reply to TizzyA:

yhm
llechwedd 06 Jun 2016
In reply to Dell:

> He was on the news recently. A gobby little shit, and scored a massive own goal for the Labour party. Here's hoping he got lost.

That's antisemitic!
 krikoman 06 Jun 2016
In reply to llechwedd:

> That's antisemitic!

Probably is in his book, if it turns out to be his, please wipe your arse with it before it gets sent back.
Rigid Raider 06 Jun 2016
In reply to twodada:
Incredible isn't it how keyboard warriors feel free to write crude insults on line? I'd love to see those posters deliver their insults to the MP in person; I bet the bravado would desert them.
Post edited at 12:36
OP Geras 06 Jun 2016
In reply to TizzyA:

Yes was in Sky, so that may be him. get him to PM me and I'll return .
 krikoman 06 Jun 2016
In reply to Rigid Raider:

> Incredible isn't it how keyboard warriors feel free to write crude insults on line? I'd love to see those posters deliver their insults to the MP in person; I bet the bravado would desert them.

That's a rather strange statement considering you hide behind a veil of anonymity.

I doubt you know much about many people on here.
 TizzyA 06 Jun 2016
In reply to twodada:

I sent you a PM earlier with his email address (he's not on UKC). Did you get it?
Rigid Raider 07 Jun 2016
In reply to krikoman:

I choose to remain anonymous because of the normal concerns about internet security and privacy. However I have never insulted anybody or expressed crude sentiments on line.
 Dell 07 Jun 2016
In reply to Rigid Raider:

> I choose to remain anonymous because of the normal concerns about internet security and privacy. However I have never insulted anybody or expressed crude sentiments on line.

Wasted opportunity, you're missing out on all the fun!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...